The demand for bilingual speakers has doubled in the last ten years, and this demand is only poised to increase in the coming years.
Today, businesses and interactions are not limited to cities, counties and states. In fact, communication is not even restricted by national boundaries.
In today’s highly competitive world, knowing more than one language can give you an added advantage, pure and simple. People who know another language find that a wide range of career opportunities open up for them.
- Over 35 million people can speak Spanish in the US
- Over 29 million US residents speak Spanish at home. That’s one in every ten US residents and this number is projected to only rise in the coming years.
- More than 40% of the population growth is among the Hispanics.
- The US Census Bureau expects the nation’s Hispanic population to jump to 49.3 million by 2015.
- Hispanic consumers are the fastest-growing market segment in North America.
- Spanish is the language of business in more than 20 countries around the world.
- According to news reports, the buying power of the growing Latino population in the United States is attracting the attention of many businesses.
- Spanish is one of the six official languages at the UN.
Why Learn Spanish From Mexico?
- In the US, every fourth person who speaks Spanish is a Mexican.
- 67 out of every 100 Hispanic people in the US are of Mexican origin.
- Here is a key fact that most people are unaware of to this day-more than one million US citizens reside in Mexico, making Mexico the country with the largest American expatriate community in the world.
More Mexicans are speaking Spanish than any other group of people in the world. Thus, the practicalities of choosing a Mexican as your Spanish teacher are impossible to ignore.